Testing Timeline Page Dash OLD
Phase I: Planning & Preparation (Jan. 2021 – July 2022)
- Feb. – March 2021: Business Process Reimagine and Redesign RFP Solicitation
- April – Aug. 2021: Formal Business Process Reimagine Workshops
- Sept. 2021 – Jan. 2022: ERP Product Solicitation, Evaluation and Contracting
- Jan. – April 2022: ERP Product Implementer Solicitation, Evaluation and Contracting
Phase II: Implementation (July 2022 – Sept. 2024)
- Jan. 2022 – July 2024: Data and Analytics Strategy and Implementation
- July – Nov. 2024: Go Live and After Care
Note: Implementation timelines are tentative. Dates are subject to change during implementation planning with vendors.
Implementation of DASH
The University of Tennessee is partnering with Oracle (ERP platform provider) and Accenture (system integrator) as the UT System moves forward with the implementation of DASH. Months of work have already occurred on the DASH Project by statewide resources to successfully arrive at this point and we are excited to officially begin the implementation process. We are planning for a big bang go-live of finance, human resources, and payroll on July 1, 2024. Phases include:
- Design – workshops to verify design, adjustments to scope as required, and project tools will be established.
- Configure – designing and building test systems and planning for deployment readiness
- Test – systems integration, user acceptance and payroll testing, develop training resources, mock data conversions
- Cutover – deliver training, go-live and post go-live support